Welcome to World of Goo Wiki!
The wiki format allows anyone to create or edit any article, so we can all work together to create a comprehensive database for World of Goo. After all, we're all in it together and you can't stop progress.
Chapter 4 is a chapter in the video game World of Goo. The byline of the chapter is "The Information Superhighway." Unlike the other chapters, which are associated with seasons, this chapter is simply referred to as "meanwhile..." in place of a season. As Chapter 3 was a satire on industrialization, factories, and big business, Chapter 4 is a parody of the internet and the world wide web.
When Chapter 4 begins, its graphics are an interesting change of pace from previous chapters. Colors have all become stark shades of green with occasional red, and familiar Goos like the Black Goo have been replaced with identical new versions, such as Square Goo. As Chapter 4 progresses, levels such as Road Blocks appear, which return to the original style of graphics.Another irregularity of Chapter 4 is the introduction of species of Goo which are handled very differently from other species, specifically Launch Goo, Infected Goo, and Block Goo. These Goos are unique in that, unlike all other controllable Goos, they do not have to be attached to a structure for their actions to count as a "move," merely launched or picked up. (more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- ... that sometimes the level Alice and Bob and the Third Party will glitch upon loading?